We've acomplished elimination to redbull flugtag 2015 this year and we have this kind of project. it's not designed yet but gives slight idea of what we need to build.
- we have 6m high ramp and 30m to gain speed
- wingspread max = 10m
we need help with:
- structure advices (cheap and beautiful) we thought about paper boards to form profile and alu T profs as suporting beams and stretch foil as a wing surface.
- profile shape decisions thinner fatter longer... we have no idea.
- angles between wings - to have constant direction.
- delta (if needed) angle for both wings. we thought that this way we can have a balance point a bit further to the center of a plane and don't have to add weight in front
- best proportoin between lenght and width of wings and a tail wing(?)
if u know any experts please help us out.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|