Notices

Thread: ct6 radio problems

1. ct6 radio problems 
    I am having receiver problems with this radio. It binds fast but no action after that though, nothing. No motor or servos. I pulled the esc off and still nothing from the servos. Am I suppose to bind with everything hooked up? This is a cheap radio, so....

you can get the correct binding light flashes with the servos and RX power source plugged +/signal reversed. The servos won't respond....
    but nothing would be damaged (99.9% of the time)

Double-check that you have everything plugged properly.

When you install the servos the part that shows the metal goes down, right? JST. I mean the plug should not show the connector part when plugging in. It should be the solid part of the plastic on top.

I give up as this radio is just plain junk. They should have never sold it in the first place. Please do not buy this radio.

Well I found out how to set it up, but hooked the LIPO directly to the receiver, so this has been a very expensive lesson so far. I guess I will try to get another esc and see what happens.

I got everything working properly and found out you have to go by wire colors. Thank you heli dudes for making it simple.