Notices

Thread: How to Search for Aircraft only Content

1. How to Search for Aircraft only Content 
    Due to the way these forums are structured searching will bring up content from all sections unless you follow this procedure to search specifically for Aircraft information.

Search---->Advanced Search----->In the Search in Forums area scroll down to Model Airplane News: Aircraft Forums and make sure Search all Child Forums is checked (should be by default)
    Then enter search keywords you are looking for. This will keep the Aircraft guys from having to sift through Car Truck and Boat info.

I'd like to see the ability to search "current and child forums" for new posts.

That would allow me to set the aircraft section as my bookmarks... and the search for new posts.

Having to use advanced search means I have to put in search terms.... and that means I am probably not getting all new posts.

We are working on a function which will seperate out New posts like we had before with a drop down menu on the nav bar. That will essentially perform the same task which you are requesting but with a single click.

The new forum will be up and running soon and should make searching much easier

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    The new forum will be up and running soon and should make searching much easier
    JohnR, I am still waiting for the new forum, when does it will start???

what is the URL of new forum?