Notices

Thread: F-16 With 64mm Special Metal Fan

1. F-16 With 64mm Special Metal Fan 

I dont think that was the link you wanted to post.... it doesnt show just one video, that is a menu of vids.... Don't see the one you speak of...

SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE , BRO !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUBVPZFZ74

Wicked!!

Love the sound of those things....

I remember in pre-engineering school, we got these ducted fans donated from Ball Aerospace. They ran in pairs. One long, one shorter, 240V each. The primary would take about 45sec to wind up to speed, 200lbs+ of thrust then the secondary would start up.... the room would shake!! Our meters maxed out for thrust at 500lbs.

They wouldnt tell us what they used them for, they came from the "star wars" program when it was shut down Ball donated truck loads to our school. this was 10+ years ago....

I bet they were used for electric missile motors.... no thrust heat or flame glare

hey this is really new to me as i am new to this forum...i am really interested in planes and jet etc...kindly guide me and i want to know more and more about jets and planes

Always good to have someone excited about RC jets, just keep checking out other topics in the various forms for more info.