Notices

Thread: Parkzone j-3 cub brushless

1. Parkzone j-3 cub brushless 
    Hey guys i have not noticed a thread on this plane. I have one and its great. I now am using my cx2 spectrum remote and i will also be trying my 3s battery on it.
    If you guys have any questions, answers, general talk, do it in this thread.

2. Smile j3 cub 
    I love my little parkzone j3 also. using the cx2 control is a great idea. I've been using my dx6i but wanted to get away from that so I wouldn't have to haul it around in the car all the time.
    I ran mine on a 3 cell for a while but went back to the 2 cell and I am just as happy. I'm using an AR6100 receiver. I just finished up a pulse mini xt I hope to fly tomorrow if the wind gives me a break. best to ya.

I just bought one of these little jewels. I got my pilot's license in one of these, got tons of hours in it back in the 60's. so i had to get one in the rc version. Can't wait to give it a shot tomorrow. Am using my new DX6i at the moment.
    Has anyone tried it on floats?

Well, I flew my cub today and it flies like the real one, a dream. I absolutely love this plane. I can see floats and skiis coming up for mine. I just can't say enough good things about mine.