Notices

Thread: anyone seen these yet????

1. anyone seen these yet???? 
    this looks like FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-flite has announced the Blade Micro-CX helicopter, an indoor coaxial model with a main rotor diameter of only 7.5 inches. The MCX features two coreless motors which are powered by a single cell, 110 mAh LiPo battery. It operates using Spektrum's 2.4 GHz spread spectrum technology, and will be available ready-to-fly with a transmitter for $129, or in a bind-and-fly configuration, with everything except the transmitter for $99. Both versions offer proportional, four channel control and should be capable of all the same maneuvers as the larger Blade CX2. Horizon Hobby's web site indicates late September availability for both.

yeah, seen one fly today, i went and got a blade cx2 this mornning, and they were fling one at the LHS,they got several in stock. seem like it flies better than the cx2, it will do everything the cx2 will do and is a good bit quiter, the battery charges in about 20min and extra batteries are cheap too, 11.99. it uses actuators(spelling?) instead of servos

once i figure out this flying thing im going to get one to torture the dog with

I saw one at the LHS but did not fly it.

The shop ownesr said he sold 6 the first day he got them in.

I bought one
    And 2 batteries.

Need the glow in the dark stuff though.

-Eric

Saw one in the LHS yesterday-considering one!

I didn't even think about it much until I flew four of them for customers.

Then I knew, I have to have one of these.

-Eric

Yep, stay tuned for a review!

where you guys been? i found that thing in August

i just bought a mcx last week. it's my first heli. i think it's pretty cool. i really can't give the best review because i have nothing to compare it to. i think this little thing is going end up being a gateway into a long (and expensive) trip into rc flight for me.

a couple questions - does anyone own this and a cx2? do you prefer one over the other? my only problem with the mcx is that it's soo light that it can be a bit sensitive and want to drift a bit. does the added weight of the cx2 make it easier to maneuver a little more precisely?

i believe the mcx is pretty new, are spare parts readily available?