Notices

Thread: ASP Engine HELP!!! Newbie here

1. ASP Engine HELP!!! Newbie here 
    I just bought a ASP FS-400 AR 4-Stroke, 5-Cylinder Radial Engine for 800.00 I wonder now if i paid too much for it looks NEW, cant find anything on ASP can anyone help me on this and the value of the engine ?Thanks Phil

Im a Saito guy, but your probably ok... Not familiar with ASP multi's, but the price sounds in line for a 5 cyl. Hell, my friends Saito 3 cylinder was like $1200 or $1500 !!!
    Does it run ok ? Bearings feel nice and smooth ? I bet that engine sounds awesome !!! Dennis Flora

I don't see a price, but is this it ?
    http://www.bmi-models.com/site/index.php?i=1102

Quote Originally Posted by spalletta View Post
    I just bought a ASP FS-400 AR 4-Stroke, 5-Cylinder Radial Engine for 800.00 I wonder now if i paid too much for it looks NEW, cant find anything on ASP can anyone help me on this and the value of the engine ?Thanks Phil
    Very reasonable price. If you don't know how to make it work, or are interested in resseling it, it will be a pleasure for me to buy it... You'll need a large scale model for this engine, and some skill to make it work finely. So if you better like to buy a smaller engine with great sound, you'll be able to buy 3 rotative OS 49 HPI engines at least

Best regards.

5. Wink  
    They are absolute rubbish mate. Best thing is to send it to me. I'll pay the postage so you dont loose out. I'll keep an eye on it for the next few years.