Notices

Thread: hangar 9 twist 2nd plane?

1. hangar 9 twist 2nd plane? 
    is the hangar 9 to aerobatic for a second plane? ive been flying an avistar and im starting to get a little bored with it im looking for something areonatic

*****aerobatic**** not aeronautic

anyone?

hey there you mentioned hangar-9 my second plane was a hangar-9 ultra stick i thought it was great because you can throw it around not worrying about it droping a wing,it does awesome snaps if your duel rates are set properly, it also flies inverted nicely, anyway its your choice so i would choose the stick anyday!

steve

if a .70 4 stroke would fit in the twist would a .61 2 stroke fit?

depending on what make it should fit hey

steve

.61 wouldn't fit in my twist, I went with the Saito 82....Very happy.

about your second plane you may want to check out the pulse xt. it is my 3rd plane and had it been avalable it would for sure have been my second bird. i love the way it flys my biggest reason for suggesting it as a second plane is you can bring it in very slow.

9. Over the twist 
    I made the 61 fit in the twist afterall, but I'm over full bodied planes. The Mojo and the Burrito are the only planes to fly...

I wouldn't recommend the Twist as a step up. I think it makes the perfect 3rd plane, but since it is an all out 3D performer I think you ar ebetter suited for something else. Check out sport or pattern type planes and then once you have the common manuvers down you can upgrade to 3D.

I have the Twist 60 with a Saito .82 as someone mentioned above and it is a great match. I think 4 strokes are great for these types of planes with their seemingless unlimited verticle performance.