Notices

Thread: Micro Helicopter

1. Question Micro Helicopter 
    Is any one else into Micro electric helicopters??
    Bill
    Micro Rotors

http://www.microrotors.com

2. Talking  
    You bet! Had a piccolo and now I'm just waiting for my Hornet micro heli to come in the mail soon, can't wait! How about yourself?

3. Post  
    corey;

Well I have .30 size helicopters and a electric Kalt whisper, and I am in a group thats developing a 12" diameter rotor heli at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yheli/

I am thinking about a Hornet Or a Robin. I am looking at the advantages and disadvantages of each of them.

What is the going price of just the hornrt heli alone?
    Bill
    Micro Rotors

4. Post  
    The hornet is about $189 and I think it is a lot better then the robin. Go to this address and into the forum for lots of good info on it. www.hornet-heli.com

5. Post  
    Cool Thanks for the link,,, Why do you like the hornet over the Robin?

They are the same price. But the robin is in the prosses of a pitch ajustable rotor head and tail rotor.
    Bill
    Micro Rotors

6. Post  
    To tell you the truth I don't know to much about the robin, the hornet to me seems to be a little better quality from what I can tell and there seems to be a lot of aftermarket parts coming out for it. I am also pretty sure there is a var. pitch head in the works for this heli to. A good thing about the hornet is it flyies good in fast forward flight from what I see on videos and I'm not to sure the robin does, I know the piccolo sure doesn't. Not putting down these helis but for me I think the hornet is the best all-round choice.

Im waiting for my Dark Knight to come in

Well I have ordered micron V2 and CX in the last 2 hours.
    Let you know how they are once I get my hand on them.

How about the AH Havok or the PicooZ.....................sooper dooper micro, great first aircraft, super durable, super cheap, super fun.

Yes, I sure am into micros, mostly Blade MCX's and I have a problem I will post here. Maybe you could tell where else I might post it.

Thanks

Dan

Aloha:

I have been flying this particular Blade MCX since July 7, 2009. I have changed out a bushel of motors, shafts, blades and gears to keep it flying. As time went on I faced and fixed some monumental TBE attacks and even added an after market enhancer that really made the ole' CMx get up and go!

For the past several weeks it has been flying beautifully! Hands off, it has been hanging in the air drifting with the room drafts. Because of the enhancer, it was almost as peppy as my MSR. It was just flying great!

A few hours ago the Blade MCX started acting up. It just wasn't responding correctly to position commands. While holding the heli in my hand I ran up the throttle control to full to see if I could see any problems. I noticed that both linear servos were moving down as a function of throttle position.

To isolate the servo motion from blade motion and thrust, I unplugged both motors. But I found that the linear servos were still being commanded by throttle position. I have a second CMX, almost as old, that does not exhibit the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas of what it might be?

Thanks

Dan Page

I believe there are more people into Micro flight than ever. It has to do with several factors; 1st, the technology is just growing in leaps and bounds(lipo batteries and head holding gyros have made it so just about anyone can learn). Secondly,the cost of the entry level units is a fraction of what it used to be. And the last reason, in my humble opinion, is a direct result of these units being so small that your average person can enjoy them inside their own homes. Better products + lower prices = more sales and more enthusiasts.
    I like to point out to my customers that an R/C helicopter doesn't have to have the possibility of death or permanent disfigurement to be enjoyable. Just for the record, I enjoy flying my SR120 in my store as much as I enjoy flying my T-REX 450 outside!! I can't wait to try a collective pitch sub-micro inside I may never fly outside again............Just kidding......but not much.lol
    Respectfully, Steve Block
    Micro R/C Zone L.L.C

12. Создание и пр& 
    Задавайте любые вопросы по созданию сайтов, мы Вам ответим
    поисковое продвижение сайта
    сделать сайт недорого
    создание сайта цена
    копирайтинг Балашиха

Micro helis are a blast, I enjoy having the dog go crazy when I am flying mine in the house.

I have 2 s107 micro helicopters that I use indoor since my big one is only for outdoor. I find that the s107 is one of the best if not the best heli to fly considering the cheap price they are. The can withstand a lots of crashes without damages if I compare it to my big one. On the big one a single crash can be fatal

I have nano cpx. its amazing.